2021 Asia Nanjing Rubber and Plastics Exhibition booth was looted, many companies exhibited exceptionally
- Issue Time
Learned, 2021 the 13th Asia (nanjing) international exhibition on plastics and rubber industry on June 23 to 25, 2021 in nanjing international expo center, a total of more than 1000 enterprises both from home and abroad to come to the association, up to now, 80% of the pavilion booth has already been booked, many enterprises in order to play the 2021 battle of nanjing, the way they to exhibit in the pavilion early ready exhibitors
1. Nanjing International Expo Center is invested by Nanjing Municipal People's Government with 3.87 billion yuan.
2. Nanjing International Expo Center is one of the largest pavilions in east China and the Yangtze River Delta.
3. Nanjing International Expo Center consists of exhibition halls of Phase I, Phase II and Phase III, in which the indoor exhibition area of phase I and PHASE II is 110,000 square meters, the indoor exhibition area of phase III is 40,000 square meters, and the total indoor exhibition area is 150,000 square meters, and the outdoor exhibition area is 30,000 square meters.
4. 7,500 international standard booths can be set up in the Nanjing International Expo Center.
5. Nanjing International Expo Center covers an area of 12,000 square meters.
6. Nanjing International Expo Center is the most ideal place for large-scale international exhibitions and professional exhibitions in Asia and East China.